The Literary Adaptation Pavillon Best-Seller to Box-office
Village International Pantiero – Pavillon 212
From the 14th to the 23rd of May
• Friday the 16th from 5pm to 7pm with our partner Ricard-Chivas
BEST-SELLER TO BOX-OFFICE (BS2BO):What is-it?
Come and join for a happy Hour every day at 5pm.We will explain everything about Best-seller to Box-office, from our internet platform of books to adapt to the services we offer to producers.
BEST-SELLER TO BOX-OFFICE PITCHING SESSIONS
Come and join our pitching sessions every day.We will suggest books, available for film adaptation, coming from different countries. Among them, books with potential to be co-produced! There will also be a special session dedicated to Comic Books and graphic novels.
See below the list of invited countries and dates:
• Saturday the 17th from 11am to 12pm: Scandinavia
• Sunday the 18th from 11am to 12pm: Spain in partnership with Hispabooks Publishing
• Monday the 19th from 11am to 12pm: Comic Books and Graphic novels in the presence of film rights holders
• Tuesday the 20th from 4pm to 5pm: Italy in partnership with the Creative Europe Desk Italia
This pitching session will be followed by a typical South of France aperitif with our partner Ricard-Chivas.
COMICS BOOK CONFERENCE WITH LAURENT DUVAULT FROM MEDIA PARTICIPATIONS
Wednesday The 21st of May at 11am